- Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Ally Training and Development
- Student Services, Learning Outcomes, Programs, and Fund raising
- Fun with Strategic Planning for LGBT Office/Center Development!
- Keynote and Topical Presentations
With changing laws, policies, and attitudes, colleges and universities are seeking to create welcoming environments with learning outcomes that result in retention and persistence to graduation. Dr. Ronni Sanlo and her experienced team of consultants work with institutions to help develop environments that are safe for students to learn and faculty and staff to teach and to work. Using the most current research and civic developments, Ronni helps colleges and universities create a climate of welcome and understanding.
Opportunities for change include:
- speaking engagements
- train-the-trainer ally programs
- Tell Someone reporting program
- learning outcomes development
- training for campus departments about LGBT issues
- strategic planning for LGBT inclusion in student affairs
- strategic planning for LGBT programs and services
- LGBT center/office programs, services, and staff development
- fund raising planning
- policy development
- LGBT external review
“Ronni, when I think of individuals who have inspired so many of us to embrace being “practitioner-scholars”, you are at the top of my list. Thanks for modeling and paving the way for so many of us—me in particular!”
— Dr. Brent Bilodeau, Michigan State University
Author and speaker Dr. Ronni Sanlo retired from UCLA as the Senior Associate Dean of Students, Professor/Director of the UCLA Masters of Education in Student Affairs, and Faculty-in-Residence. Ronni was the director of the UCLA Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Center, the University of Michigan LGBT Center, and an HIV epidemiologist in Florida. She earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Florida, and a masters and doctorate in education from the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, FL. Ronni has presented many workshops and seminars about LGBT issues, and facilitates strategic planning workshops for LGBT inclusion, for companies, campuses, organizations, and student affairs divisions. Ronni lives in Palm Springs, CA, where she continues to write and plays rotten but passionate golf.