The lives and accomplishments of LGBTQ individuals must assume their rightful place within the nation’s historical narrative.
Documenting the stories of our LGBTQ foreparents is challenging work. Researching lives, finding documents, stories, truths is a time-consuming endeavor. Dr. Ronni Sanlo has been doing it on her own for over ten years. Due to the current political circumstances in the United States, it’s imperative to move more quickly on gathering these stories and putting them in a safe place.
Your generous tax-deductible gift helps us:
- hire college level interns to assist with the research;
- purchase advertisements to schools, libraries and media;
- licenses when required;
- web work and graphics design work to make these pages easy to find and read.
- subsidize free access for people 18 and under as well as undergraduate college students.
Help preserve our history
Students 18 and under and college undergrads:
- No charge
- a personal thank you note from Dr. Sanlo